At Bubble Citea, we care about our employees. They are one of the fundamental pillars for our business. We believe in inclusivity, in developing individuals and in fostering talent, regardless their age or gender. We support equal opportunities and reward those who are hardworking and loyal.
We strive to make our brand fun and welcoming, and endeavour to make the workplace a relaxing & wonderful place to work in.
So who are we looking for?
- Punctual, responsive & responsible
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen to learn& develop in the role despite no prior experience needed
- Able to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Willing to learn new skills and share your knowledge with our customers & the team
- Speaking intermediate English or above, ideally speaking Mandarin as well
And what will you do?
- Greet our customers with a bright smile and deliver impeccable hospitality to them
- Create fun & engaging experiences for others and constantly seeking new ways to go above and beyond
- Learn to make delicious bubble tea to standard recipes, ensure quality is met & serve them quickly and accurately to our customers
- Be able to maintain a tidy & clean work environment for both our customers and your co-workers
- Be authentic, transparent, and create genuine relationships and conversations with our customers & co-workers
- Thrive in the fast paced-retail environments
- Be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends or holidays
So what do we offer?
- Offer better-than-market starting salary & unique benefits
- Treat you a free bubble tea drink on breaks during the shift
- Offer 28 days holiday if you work full time with us
- Offer you 50% employee discount on our lovely bubble tea drinks
- Provide you with great training to ensure you fit into the team as quickly as possible
- Celebrate our team's incredible talents and strive to provide numerous opportunities to help grow them while being a part of BUBBLE CITEA
If you feel that BUBBLE CITEA is your cup of tea, and you would like to join our fun family, please fill in the below form or send your CV to our company email at firstname.lastname@example.org, a member of our team will get in touch as soon as possible, so you do not wait with uncertainty endlessly!